Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 21:17:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Ability for a stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) to request and obtain control of a LSP
        Authors         : Aswatnarayan Raghuram
                          Al Goddard
                          Chaitanya Yadlapalli
                          Jay Karthik
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Jon Parker
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   The stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) communication Protocol
   (PCEP) extensions provide stateful control of Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSP)
   via PCEP, for a model where a Path Computation Client (PCC) delegates
   control over one or more locally configured LSPs to a stateful PCE.
   There are use-cases in which a stateful PCE may wish to request and
   obtain control of one or more LSPs from a PCC.  This document
   describes a simple extension to stateful PCEP to achieve such an
   objective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/