Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-group-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 02:49:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Establishing Relationships Between Sets of LSPs
        Authors         : Ina Minei
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Yosuke Tanaka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-group-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces a generic mechanism to create a grouping of
   LSPs in the context of a Path Computation Element (PCE).  This
   grouping can then be used to define associations between sets of LSPs
   or between a set of LSPs and a set of attributes (such as
   configuration parameters or behaviors), and is equally applicable to
   the stateful PCE (active and passive modes) as well as the stateless
   PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-group/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-group-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/