Subject: Re: [Pce] IPR Check on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth

From: Luyuan Fang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 05:57:37 -0800

Julien,
Apart from disclosure #2996, I am not aware of any other IPR that
applies to this draft.

Luyuan Fang
Head of AI Labs., VP Technology
Expedia Group
333 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
[email-masked]; [email-masked]

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:57 PM
Subject: [Pce] IPR Check on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear authors of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth,

Could you please send an email to the PCE mailing list saying whether
you are aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth beyond the one with the ID
2996. If so, please indicate if it has been disclosed in compliance with
IETF IPR rules. (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details.)
If you are not aware of other IPR that applies, please reply saying
"Appart from disclosure #2996, I am not aware of any other IPR that
applies to this draft".

A reply is required from each of you before we can proceed with
publication request.

Thanks,

Julien

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez
recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les
messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.