Subject: [Pce] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-12.txt> (Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Stateful PCE usage for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:35:41 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol
Extensions for Stateful PCE
   usage for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched
   Paths'
  <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-03-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
   to-multipoint (P2MP) TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  This document
   provides extensions required for Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) so as to enable the usage of a stateful
   PCE capability in supporting P2MP TE LSPs.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.