Subject: [Pce] PCE WG agenda for IETF 104

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:23:34 +0530

Hi WG,

The preliminary PCE WG agenda for IETF 104 is published at -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-104-pce/

We were not able to accommodate all the requests in a tight 90 mins
slot this time.

To those on the agenda, do think about how to best utilise the
valuable F2F time during the meeting and what do you want to achieve
with your time. Please keep some time for Q&A and receiving feedback.
We urge all of you to continue to use the mailing list to introduce
the changes made in your draft, list any open issues, socialise new
ideas, ask for feedback etc.

See you in Prague.

Thanks!
PCE Chairs

-- 

PCE Working Group Meeting – 9:00-10:30 Thursday Morning session I

1. Introduction
1.1. Administrivia, Agenda Bashing (chairs, 5 min)
1.2. WG Status (chairs, 10 min) [15/90]

2. WG I-Ds
2.1. Stateful PCE for GMPLS (Young Lee, 5 min) [20/90]
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-10
2.2. Enhanced Errors (Zheng Haomian, 10 min) [30/90]
draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-05

3. PCE as a Central Controller
3.1. Native IP (Aijun Wang, 5 min) [35/90]
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-03
3.2. PCECC Extensions (Mahendra Negi (remote), 5 min) [40/90]
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-01
draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-sr-04
3.3. PCE Controlled ID space (Aijun Wang, 10 min) [50/90]
draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space-02

4. Segment Routing
4.1. SR Policy (Mike Koldychev (remote), 10 min) [60/90]
draft-barth-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-02
4.2. Path Segment & Bi-directional SR (Cheng Li, 10 min) [70/90]
draft-li-pce-sr-path-segment-04
draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-04

5. Other Topics
5.1. Stateful PCE Inter-domain (Julien Meuric, 10 min) [80/90]
draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-02
5.2. PCEP for BIER-TE (Ran Chen, 10 min) [90/90]
draft-chen-pce-bier-04

* Subject to change, Refer the link for the latest version.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 12:57:06 +0530

Hi Authors-of-WG-drafts,

To save F2F time during the WG session, instead of asking status of each WG
document (which are not on the agenda), we would like to populate the date
on our wiki [1] in advance and use that for any further discussion.

I have put the initial status (as per my understanding), you could either
send a note to [email-masked] for any modifications or make the
modification on the wiki page directly (you do need to log-in [2] to make
the changes, do that carefully and not break the formatting).

Thanks!
PCE Chairs

[1] https://trac.ietf.org/trac/pce/wiki
[2] Use your Datatracker credentials to log in, create datatracker account
at https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/ if needed.

Copied the relevant section from the wiki -
Other WG I-Ds ¶ <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/pce/#OtherWGI-Ds>
*Draft* *Remarks* *Action*
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller Last update added support
for PCC controlled label space and BSID More reviews and gather
implementation experience, on the agenda for 104
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip Last update made use of PCECC Reviews,
on the agenda for 104
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling Last update based on Adrian's
comments -
draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp - Agreed to merge with
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls
draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors - Reviews, on the agenda for 104
draft-ietf-pce-flexible-grid Recent WG I-D, -01 version posted handling
comments during adoption call More reviews and gather implementation
experience
draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6 Recent WG I-D a new update handling
comments during adoption call is pendingWG documents that authors consider
ready for LC
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/pce/#WGdocumentsthatauthorsconsiderreadyforLC>

Once the chairs have concluded the document would move to the actual WG LC
queue.
*Draft* *Remarks* *Action*
draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity - Waiting for
draft-ietf-pce-association-group
draft-ietf-pce-association-policy - Waiting for
draft-ietf-pce-association-group
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection - Waiting for
draft-ietf-pce-association-group. Maybe batch with
draft-IETF-pce-association-diversity
draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request - No pending action
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-flowspec Julien will be the shepherd because Dhruv and
Adrian are authors No pending action
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang Pending updates from YANG Doctor review
resolution Dhruv
to post update during IETF week
draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir A new version posted handling comments
from Marina Authors request WGLC on 2019-03-11
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls Withdrawn from WG LC queue Pending
merge with draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 21:26:08 +0530

Hi Presenters-at-PCE-WG,

Please send your slides to [email-masked] by Monday the 25th 1200
(local time in Prague); in order for us to upload material in advance
for the meeting.

In your slides make sure to focus on the open issues and the recent
changes in your draft. Do consider sending slides in a PDF format to
avoid any unexpected formatting issues.

Safe travels!

Regards,
Dhruv

PS. I find these guidelines for presentation from IDR as apt -
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/Checklist%20for%20presenting%20at%20an%20IDR%20meeting