Subject: [Pce] WG Adoption of draft-negi-pce-segment-routing-ipv6

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 00:00:35 +0530

Hi WG,

Thanks to all of you who responded to the adoption poll. We have
'some' support for this and it looks like a few of you are ready to
help work on the draft as well. So, lets adopt it!

If you care about SRv6 and the use of PCE/PCEP for SRv6 path
calculation and setup, please review the draft and provide comments.
We would like to hear from more of you as we progress this work
through the WG process.

--

Authors,

Please post a -00 version 'draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-00'
with only the name and date change first.
Next, please post a -01 version with alignment to the latest changes
in draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing as well as comments from Jeff, Boris
and Adrian.

--

Jeff, Boris and Adrian,

Thank you for your comments! Much appreciated!

--

Thanks!
PCE Chairs