Subject: [Pce] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 10:16:58 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-10: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gen-ART reviewer noted that there seems to be one case of how OPEN is
handled that is under-specified. In Section 3.2.1 and Section 4.1, if the
originator sends an OPEN with P set to 0 and the response has P set to 1, what
is the originator expected to do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please respond to the remaining Gen-ART review comments.