Subject: [Pce] Implementing the new Implementation Policy

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 17:15:32 +0100

All,

Obviously we have cut some slack for the documents that are further
advanced.

But a number of you have asked that your drafts be considered for WG last
call, and a few are in the queue (see the lists on the wiki at
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/pce/). If you are hoping that your document will
advance soon and if it doesn't address the implementation policy, your
expectations may be sadly disappointed.

New revisions of your drafts may be needed.

Thanks,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Dhruv Dhody
Sent: 09 May 2019 10:42
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Pce] Proposed Implementation Policy for PCE WG

Hi WG,

The poll is closed.

We have an implementation policy set for the PCE WG -

"All WG I-Ds are required to include an 'Implementation Status'
Section (as per RFC7942) to document known existing or planned
implementations. The chairs can make exceptions on a per-document
basis."

It is expected that all WG I-Ds requesting WG LC from now on (May
2019), must follow the above implementation policy. Reach out to the
chairs in case an exception needs to be made for your document.

Refer the wiki - https://trac.ietf.org/trac/pce/ for the policy as
well as WG queues/status.

Thanks!
Dhruv, Julien & Adrian