Subject: [Pce] IETF last call on draft-ietf-inter-area-as-applicability

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 17:05:32 +0100

Hi,

I saw only one comment on this document in IETF last call.

Stephen Farrell's SecDir review
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicabilit
y-07-secdir-lc-farrell-2019-05-29/) asks a question which might or might not
be a nit.

> I'm not sure if this is a nit or not:
>
> The draft describes uses of PCE involving multiple domains.  But the
"domain"
> concept in this case seems to encompass both/either different
administrative 
> domains and/or different technology domains within a single administrative
> boundary. If it's realistic, wouldn't it be good give recommendations as
to what
> to do at least when administrative boundaries are being crossed? (E.g.
"use
> TLS" in that case.)
>
> Other than that the draft appears ready to me.

An email answering him would be appropriate.

It is, of course, up to the AD whether she waits for the overdue OpsDir and
GenART reviews.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Daniel King <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 17:10:29 +0100

Hi,

I think it's good to respond, so I will. At least this IESG member took the
time to scan the ID, which the authors very much appreciate.

BR, Dan.

On Fri, 31 May 2019, 17:05 Adrian Farrel, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> (
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicabilit
> y-07-secdir-lc-farrell-2019-05-29/
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-07-secdir-lc-farrell-2019-05-29/>)
> asks a question which might or might not
> be a nit.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>