Subject: [Pce] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 21:19:20 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for a well-written document.  A procedural point: as Dhruv is listed as
a contributing author, it would have been better had someone else been assigned
as the document shepherd.  Not a big thing, but something to remember for next
time.

A couple of minor editorial comments:

— Section 3.2.2 —

   The value part comprises of -

We don’t say “comprises of”, and the dash isn’t right. Make it:

   The value part comprises:

— Section 3.3.2 —

   The usage of Domain-ID TLV, carried in an OPEN object, is used to

Remove “usage of”, as it’s redundant.