Subject: [Pce] IPR Poll on draft-farrel-pce-stateful-flags-01

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 07:41:04 -0700

Hi Authors,

In preparation for Working Group last call on this draft, I'd like all
authors and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance
with IETF IPR rules.

Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been
disclosed to the IETF.

I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been
disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a
timely manner.

Thanks,
- Hari

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 22:17:03 +0100

Hi Hari,

Thanks,

Adrian

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 06 September 2019 15:41
To: Farrel Adrian <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Poll on draft-farrel-pce-stateful-flags-01

Hi Authors,

 

 
Thanks,
- Hari