Subject: [Pce] 答复: Building the PCE WG Agenda for the IETF 106

From: "Chengli (Cheng Li)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:22:10 +0000

Hi Hari,

May I request for 15 minutes to present updates of PCECC related drafts?

l  draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller

l  draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-sr

l  draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6

l  draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-p2mp

The expected presenter name: Cheng Li or Xuesong Geng.

Thanks,
Cheng

发件人: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
发送时间: 2019年10月22日 23:18
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [Pce] Building the PCE WG Agenda for the IETF 106

Hi WG,

The PCE WG session in Singapore is tentatively scheduled for Monday
Morning session I [1]. If you need some face-to-face time to progress
some work, please send a slot request to the chairs by Monday November
4th including:
- the draft(s) you want to discuss,
- the expected presenter name,
- the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
- the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to
achieve? Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?

Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We
will be prioritizing moving WG work first as well as drafts that were
discussed on the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new
draft or summarize an update in the mailing list. The last date to
submit drafts is also November 4th [2].

Thanks!
PCE Chairs & Secretary

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.html
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/