Subject: [Pce] Agenda for IETF 106

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:12:32 +0530

Hi WG,

The final agenda for PCE WG meeting at IETF 106 is uploaded -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-pce.html

Please send your slides to [email-masked] by Tuesday 19th Nov,
earlier is much better!

If any of the presenters are remote, please do let us know now.

Also use the mailing list to discuss your drafts to make the WG
meeting more fruitful.

Thanks!
Dhruv, Julien & Hari.

---

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 21:43:08 +0800

Hi,

Please send your slides to [email-masked] by Tuesday 19th Nov.

Thanks,
Hari