Subject: [Pce] Fwd: [Teas] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 11:34:57 +0530

Hi PCE WG,

Please be aware of the ongoing WG LC for
draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06 [1] in the TEAS WG. Please review the
I-D in relationship to the PCEP extension described in the PCE WG I-D
- draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip [2]

Any comments/discussion for the TEAS I-D should take place in the TEAS
mailing list [3].

Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!

Dhruv & Julien

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/06/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/
[3] mailto:[email-masked]
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, May 16, 2020 at 12:28 AM
Subject: [Teas] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06
To: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>

All,

This starts a two-week working group last call for
draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06

NOTE: IPR has been disclosed -- see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip

The working group last call ends on May 29.
Please send your comments to the working group mailing list.

Positive comments, e.g., "I've reviewed this document
and believe it is ready for publication", are welcome!
This is useful and important, even from authors.

Thank you,
Lou (TEAS Co-Chair & doc Shepherd)

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas