Subject: [Pce] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13.txt> (PCEP Extensions for LSP scheduling with stateful PCE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 14:17:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'PCEP Extensions for LSP scheduling with
stateful PCE'
  <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-06-12. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a set of extensions needed to the stateful Path
   Computation Element (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP), so as to
   enable Labeled Switched Path (LSP) scheduling for path computation
   and LSP setup/deletion based on the actual network resource usage and
   the duration of a traffic service in a centralized network
   environment as stated in RFC 8413.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3682/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3683/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3044/