Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 02:05:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Enhanced Errors and Notifications
        Authors         : Helia Pouyllau
                          Remi Theillaud
                          Julien Meuric
                          Haomian Zheng (Editor)
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-08-17

Abstract:
   This document defines new error and notification TLVs for the PCE
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) specified in RFC5440, and will update
   it.  It identifies the possible PCEP behaviors in case of error or
   notification.  Thus, this draft defines types of errors and how they
   are disclosed to other PCEs in order to support predefined PCEP
   behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/