Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 20:47:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sheng Fang
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-08-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extension for Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)
   based application in Native IP network.  The scenario and framework
   of CCDR in native IP is described in [RFC8735] and
   [I-D.ietf-teas-pce-native-ip].  This draft describes the key
   information that is transferred between Path Computation Element
   (PCE) and Path Computation Clients (PCC) to accomplish the End to End
   (E2E) traffic assurance in Native IP network under central control
   mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/