Subject: [Pce] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-flowspec-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 03:14:20 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-flowspec-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-flowspec/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. I found the text easy to read
albeit sometimes it could be shortened (section 1 for example). But, I prefer
clarity and ease of read to concise text.

I have only one non-blocking comment in section 4: documenting what is the
expected behavior when receiving a "Value" != 0 could be helpful (probably the
usual 'ignored').

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 12:39:05 +0100

Thanks Eric,

Yes, that's a good catch. Embarrassed that is sneaked through.

I now have 
  The Value field MUST be set to 0 and MUST be ignored on receipt.
in my working copy.

Best,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 18 August 2020 11:14
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-flowspec-10: (with COMMENT)

Regards,

-éric