Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 12:47:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for LSP scheduling with stateful PCE
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Yan Zhuang
                          Qin Wu
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-24.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-08-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of extensions needed to the stateful Path
   Computation Element (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP), so as to
   enable Labeled Switched Path (LSP) path computation, activation,
   setup and deletion based on scheduled time intervals for the LSP and
   the actual network resource usage in a centralized network
   environment as stated in RFC 8413.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/