Subject: [Pce] PCE WG agenda request for IETF 109

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 10:01:08 +0530

Hi WG,

The PCE WG would be meeting during the IETF 109 [1] week. If you need
agenda time to progress some work, please send a slot request directly
to the chairs/secretary <[email-masked]> by Monday, Nov 2nd by
including:

- the draft(s) you want to discuss,
- the expected presenter name,
- the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
- the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to
achieve? Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?

Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We
will be prioritizing moving WG work first as well as drafts that were
discussed on the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new
draft or summarize an update on the mailing list. The last date to
submit drafts is also Monday, Nov 2nd [2].

Also, note that a fee waiver option [3] exists if it is a barrier to
your participation in IETF 109.

Thanks!
PCE Chairs & Secretary

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/
[3] https://www.ietf.org/forms/109-registration-fee-waiver/