Subject: [Pce] RFC 8934 on PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for Label Switched Path (LSP) Scheduling with Stateful PCE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 12:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8934

        Title:      PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions 
                    for Label Switched Path (LSP) Scheduling 
                    with Stateful PCE 
        Author:     H. Chen, Ed.,
                    Y. Zhuang, Ed.,
                    Q. Wu,
                    D. Ceccarelli
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-27.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8934

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8934

This document defines a set of extensions to the stateful PCE
Communication Protocol (PCEP) to enable Label Switched Path (LSP)
path computation, activation, setup, and deletion based on scheduled
time intervals for the LSP and the actual network resource usage in a
centralized network environment, as stated in RFC 8413.

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC