Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 20:43:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions for Establishing Relationships between sets of LSPs and Virtual Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend Path Computation Element (PCE)
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) association mechanism introduced by the
   PCEP Association Group specification, to further associate sets of
   LSPs with a higher-level structure such as a virtual network (VN)
   requested by clients or applications.  This extended association
   mechanism can be used to facilitate virtual network control using PCE
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-vn-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/