Subject: [Pce] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:04:49 -0700

Hi Authors,

In preparation for WG LC on this draft, I'd like all
authors and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance
with IETF IPR rules.

We are aware of this disclosure https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2995/

Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been
disclosed to the IETF.

I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been
disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a
timely manner.

Thanks,
- Hari

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 13:04:42 +0000

Hi Chairs, WG,

I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been disclosed to the IETF.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2995/

Thanks,
Rakesh

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 12:05 AM
To: "=SMTP:rgandhi@cisco. com" <[email-masked]>, Colby Barth <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR Poll on draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir

Hi Authors,

with IETF IPR rules.

disclosed to the IETF.

timely manner.

Thanks,

- Hari