Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 08:11:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP extension to support Segment Routing Policy Candidate Paths
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
                          Shuping Peng
                          Hooman Bidgoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces a mechanism to specify a Segment Routing
   (SR) policy, as a collection of SR candidate paths.  An SR policy is
   identified by <headend, color, end-point> tuple.  An SR policy can
   contain one or more candidate paths where each candidate path is
   identified in PCEP via an PLSP-ID.  This document proposes extension
   to PCEP to support association among candidate paths of a given SR
   policy.  The mechanism proposed in this document is applicable to
   both MPLS and IPv6 data planes of SR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/