Subject: [Pce] IPR Poll on draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-sr-09

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:58:27 -0800

Hi Authors,

In preparation for WG adoption on this draft, I'd like all
authors and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance
with IETF IPR rules.

Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been
disclosed to the IETF.

I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been
disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a
timely manner.

Thanks,
- Hari

---

From: Chao Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 05:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Hari,I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.Thanks,-Chao
    On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 05:58:39 PM EST, Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]> wrote:  
 
 Hi Authors,

In preparation for WG adoption on this draft, I'd like all
authors and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance
with IETF IPR rules.Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

Thanks,
- Hari

---

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:39:48 +0000

Hi Hari,

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Shuping

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 6:58 AM
To: Lizhenbin <[email-masked]>; Pengshuping (Peng Shuping) <[email-masked]>; Mahend Negi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Poll on draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-sr-09

Hi Authors,

with IETF IPR rules.

disclosed to the IETF.

timely manner.

Thanks,

- Hari

---

From: Lizhenbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 08:16:39 +0000

Hi Hari,

Best regards,
Zhenbin (Robin)

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 6:58 AM
To: Lizhenbin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pengshuping (Peng Shuping) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mahend Negi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR Poll on draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-sr-09

Hi Authors,

with IETF IPR rules.

disclosed to the IETF.

timely manner.

Thanks,

- Hari