Subject: [Pce] IPR Poll on draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-03

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 12:30:32 -0800

Hi Authors,

In preparation for WG adoption on this draft, I'd like all
authors and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance
with IETF IPR rules.

Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been
disclosed to the IETF.

I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been
disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a
timely manner.

Thanks,
- Hari

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 09:08:26 +0800 (CST)

Hi Hari,

Thanks,

Quan

原始邮件

发件人：HariharanAnanthakrishnan
收件人：熊泉00091065;
抄送人：[email-masked];
日 期 ：2021年02月02日 04:30
主 题 ：IPR Poll on draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-03

Hi Authors, In preparation for WG adoption on this draft, I'd like all authors and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance with IETF IPR rules.Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed in accordance with IETF IPR rules. I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been disclosed to the IETF. I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a timely manner. Thanks, - Hari