Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:27:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Carrying Binding Label/Segment-ID in PCE-based Networks.
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Cheng Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   In order to provide greater scalability, network opacity, and service
   independence, Segment Routing (SR) utilizes a Binding Segment
   Identifier (BSID).  It is possible to associate a BSID to RSVP-TE
   signaled Traffic Engineering Label Switching Path or binding Segment-
   ID (SID) to SR Traffic Engineering path.  Such a binding label/SID
   can be used by an upstream node for steering traffic into the
   appropriate TE path to enforce SR policies.  This document proposes
   an approach for reporting binding label/SID to Path Computation
   Element (PCE) for supporting PCE-based Traffic Engineering policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/