Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:27:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Colby Barth
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-13.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document defines PCEP extensions for grouping two unidirectional
   MPLS-TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs), one in each direction in the
   network, into an Associated Bidirectional LSP.  These PCEP extensions
   can be applied using a Stateful PCE for both PCE-Initiated and PCC-
   Initiated LSPs, as well as when using a Stateless PCE.  The PCEP
   procedures defined are applicable to the LSPs using RSVP-TE for
   signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/