Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:27:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Path Computation Element Communications Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-16.txt
	Pages           : 112
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of Path
   Computation Element communications Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.  The data model includes
   configuration and state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/