Subject: [Pce] IPR Poll for draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 09:08:42 -0700

Hi Authors,

In preparation for WG adoption on this draft, I'd like all
authors and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance
with IETF IPR rules.

Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been
disclosed to the IETF.

I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been
disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a
timely manner.

Thanks,
- Hari

---

From: "Chengli (Cheng Li)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 06:28:38 +0000

Hi PCE,

Cheng

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 12:09 AM
To: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Chengli (Cheng Li) <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional

Hi Authors,

with IETF IPR rules.

disclosed to the IETF.

timely manner.

Thanks,

- Hari

---

From: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 06:38:35 +0000

No, I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

Best wishes,
Haomian

发件人: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2021年9月22日 0:09
收件人: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Chengli (Cheng Li) <[email-masked]>
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: IPR Poll for draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional

Hi Authors,

with IETF IPR rules.

disclosed to the IETF.

timely manner.

Thanks,

- Hari