Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 12:37:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for p2mp sr policy
        Authors         : Hooman Bidgoli
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Saranya Rajarathinam
                          Ehsan Hemmati
                          Tarek Saad
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-12-08

Abstract:
   SR P2MP policies are set of policies that enable architecture for
   P2MP service delivery.  This document specifies extensions to the
   Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) that allow a
   stateful PCE to compute and initiate P2MP paths from a Root to a set
   of Leaves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-sr-p2mp-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts