Subject: [Pce] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:39:24 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. It explains a lot how RFC 8986
'network programming' can be used in a PCE/PCC environment and it is welcome.
Even if parts of the document is difficult to read (e.g., the use case example).

Please find below one non-blocking COMMENT point.

Special thanks to Julien Meuric for the shepherd's write-up including the
section about the WG consensus (even if I would have appreciated a
justification for the PS status).

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

There are still many typos in the document; even if the RFC editor will fix
them, let's try to avoid them.

-- Abstract --
Introducing "(SID)" after Segment Identifier would help the reader to
understand the content of this document.