Subject: [Pce] Call for slot in the PCE WG at IETF 113

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 09:47:55 +0530

Hi,

The PCE WG would be meeting during the IETF 113 [1
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda>] week. If you need agenda
time to progress some work, please send a slot request directly to the
chairs/secretary <[email-masked]> by Monday, March 7th by including:

- the draft(s) you want to discuss,
- the expected presenter name,
- will you be attending in-person or online
- the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
- the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to achieve?
Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?

Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We will be
prioritizing moving WG work first as well as drafts that were discussed on
the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new draft or summarize
an update on the mailing list. The last date to submit drafts is also
Monday, March 7th [2 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/>].
Also, let us know if you have requested agenda time in a different session
for the same topic.

Thanks!
PCE Chairs & Secretary

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/