Subject: [PCN] PCN terminology

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:23:59 +0100

Hi all,

I've written a paper comparing different NAC types.
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~menth/Publications/Menth07-Sub-18.pdf
As the PCN terminology still differs in different Internet drafts, I've 
chosen a completely different nomenclature to make the paper easy to 
read even for people without any knowledge in PCN. Comments are welcome.

I hope that this paper can stimulate the work on terminology. I'll be at 
the meeting in Prague for discussions.

Kind regards,

    Michael

-- 
Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn