Subject: [PCN] IETF68 meeting agenda and milestone revision

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:50:57 -0400

Greetings,

The agenda for our first wg meeting is attached (also available at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/pcn.txt).

After discussions with our ADs (Lars and Magnus), we have requested
a revision to the wg charter milestones.  The following changes have
been requested:

First milestone: replace with

  Nov 2007 Submit "Flow Admission and Termination Architecture within 
                   a Diffserv Domain" 
                   to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC

Third milestone: remove

This change removes one of the two overlapping milestones.  We will keep
you informed when/if the charter is officially updated.

Regards,

Steve & Scott

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Steven Blake                <[email-masked]>
Ericsson Data Networks                  +1 919-472-9913
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn