Subject: [PCN] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-01.txt

From: "Jozef Babiarz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:22:08 -0400

Hi all,
Below is the draft that explains the performance results for the Three
State PCN Marker from simulations that were done to date.

Regards, Joe
email:[email-masked]
Telephone:613-763-6098

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: July 10, 2007 3:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Simulations Results for 3sM
	Author(s)	: X. Liu, J. Babiarz
	Filename	: draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-01.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2007-7-10
	
This document describes the simulation setups and results for testing
   the Three State PCN Marking approach.  Simulations done to date,
   demonstrate that the three state PCN marking approach has certain
   ability to support admission control and flow termination of real-
   time application flows at the congestion point of the PCN-enabled
   network.  The real-time traffic used in the simulation covers voice
   and video traffic with large and small number of flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-0
1.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn