Subject: [PCN] new version of PCN architecture draft

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:06:59 +0100

here it is! (attached whilst it gets posted).

Btw I had some trouble with references, the files at 
http://xml.resource.org/public/rfc/bibxml3/ seem to be out of date
[updated april?]. the ones I didn't find there are a bit minimal, due to
negative typing time, but hopefully clear. I haven't i-d nitted it.

I also started [or will start in next few mins] mail threads on some
changes that I think need flagging up to people and probably discussion.
changes I've done as a result of people's comments and suggestions.
Sorry this results in a few emails, I hope your spam filters cope, but i
thought this was better than wrapping everything into one email. 

Thanks for your reviews and comments!

Best wishes

Phil Eardley 

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn