Subject: [PCN] New version of draft-ietf-pcn-architecture

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:32:18 -0000

Hi,

I updated the architecture draft to reflect the comments over the last
couple of months. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-01.txt 

Comments please!

* the doc aims to fulfil our Milestone of an Info doc on 'Flow Admission
and Termination Architecture within a Diffserv Domain' (due Nov 07).
What improvements does it need in order to meet this Milestone?

* are there any missing topics that need to be covered?

* should the introduction be longer, eg to explain the background more?

* the OAM section is a known weakness, I'll re-issue the draft if this
section gets improved before the Vancouver I-D deadline. (Bob
volunteered to re-write it.)

* what needs to be improved /changed for the I-D to be ready for WG last
call? (Personally I think it's quite close to being ready.)

thanks!

phil/ 

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn