Subject: [PCN] [Fwd: Please ask your WG...]

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:39:02 -0400

Please see the attachment.  I volunteered and served on the NomCom last
year.  It was a lot of work, but I came out of it with a much better
understanding of how the IETF operates and of the challenges faced by
the IETF/IAB leadership.

Regards,

// Steve

Subject: Please ask your WG...
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:43:22 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

To volunteer for the nomcom.
The nomcom process is (in my opinion) better served by a large pool of
volunteers drawn from a wide spectrum of IETF attendees.
As such, please ask on your individual mailing lists for folks to
volunteer.

Obviously, the exact method for doing so is up to you.
The most recent call for volunteers can be reference here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=1617
Whether you copy that message, or reference is probably up to you and the
habits of your working group mailing list.
If you want to reference or copy the status message I sent out, that can
be found at:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=1618

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern
Nomcom Chair
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn