Subject: [PCN] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture
	Author(s)       : P. Eardley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-06.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2008-09-10

This document describes a general architecture for flow admission and
termination based on pre-congestion information in order to protect
the quality of service of established inelastic flows within a single
DiffServ domain.Status

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn