Subject: [PCN] Second Last Call for draft-ietf-pcn-architecture

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:49:05 -0400

We will be running a brief (~1 week) last call on
draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-06.  This last call will end on Tuesday October
7.  Please send comments ASAP.

Diffs between -06 and -05 can be viewed at:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff

Use the following URLs to reference -05 and -06:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-05.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-06.txt

There are some known edits that have to be made before we can submit to the
IESG:

- Correct references to Internet Drafts to indicate "Work in Progress"
- Fix formatting errors detected by ID-nits

Regards,

// Steve

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:36:24 +0100

{ 
{ There are some known edits that have to be made before we can submit
to
{ the
{ IESG:
{ 
{ - Correct references to Internet Drafts to indicate "Work in Progress"
{ - Fix formatting errors detected by ID-nits

I just fixed these (I think) in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-07.txt 
The only changes from 06 to -07 are to re-format some of the references
in order to fix the above 2 points. 

Phil

Ps to see the -05 to -06 diffs:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pcn/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture/draft-ietf-pcn-
architecture-06-from-05.diff.html 
or from http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pcn/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture/ 
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:57:55 +0300

> http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-06.txt

Or you can use the HTMLified version of the drafts, which have links  
to generate diffs automatically: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture

(But only between subsequent versions.)

Lars