Subject: [PCN] IETF 73 **DRAFT** working group minutes

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:28:49 -0500

I have uploaded the draft working group minutes from the Minneapolis PCN
meeting to:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/pcn.txt

They are also attached.  Please send comments/corrections to the list this
week.

Regards,

// Steve

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

---

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:57:46 -0500

> They are also attached.  Please send comments/corrections to the list this

And thanks to Tom Taylor for volunteering to take the meeting minutes!

// Steve

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 04:52:32 -0500

I can see one essential correction (apologies to Anna for missing some 
characters). Down in the discussion of the Satoh draft here is a quotation from 
Anna:

 > Anna Charny: the algorithm might still stand on its own merits; should
   automatically assume single marking-type algorithms are less desirable and
   should be set aside if codepoints allow alternatives.

I expect that "should" on the first line should be a "shouldn't".
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn