Subject: [PCN] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5559 (1975)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 05:52:34 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5559,
"Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5559&eid=1975

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 10.2, pg.45

Original Text
-------------
   [Hancock02]      Hancock, R. and E. Hepworth, "Slide 14 of 'NSIS: An
|                   Outline Framework for QoS Signalling'", May 2002, <h
|                   ttp://www-nrc.nokia.com/sua/nsis/interim/
                    nsis-framework-outline.ppt>.

Corrected Text
--------------
   [Hancock02]      Hancock, R. and E. Hepworth, "Slide 14 of 'NSIS: An
|                   Outline Framework for QoS Signalling'", May 2002,
|                   <http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sua/nsis/interim/
                    nsis-framework-outline.ppt>.

Notes
-----
Rationale:
  Unpleasant and unexpected line folding -- tool (xml2rfc) issue?

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5559 (draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture
Publication Date    : June 2009
Author(s)           : P. Eardley, Ed.
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG