Subject: [PCN] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5559 (1974)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 05:50:09 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5559,
"Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5559&eid=1974

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 6.3, pg.36

Original Text
-------------
   4.  PCN-flows may have different precedence, but the applicability of
|      the PCN mechanisms for emergency use (911, GETS (Government
|      Telecommunications Service), WPS (Wireless Priority Service),
       MLPP (Multilevel Precedence and Premption), etc.) is out of
       scope.

Corrected Text
--------------
   4.  PCN-flows may have different precedence, but the applicability of
       the PCN mechanisms for emergency use (911, GETS (Government
|      Emergency Telecommunications Service), WPS (Wireless Priority
       Service), MLPP (Multilevel Precedence and Premption), etc.) is
       out of scope.

Notes
-----
Rationale:
  Incomplete expansion of acronym "GETS":
  important word "Emergency" missing.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5559 (draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture
Publication Date    : June 2009
Author(s)           : P. Eardley, Ed.
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG