Subject: Re: [pcp] base #24 (reopened): PCP mappings same public IP address as dynamic mappings

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:05:43 -0000

#24: PCP mappings same public IP address as dynamic mappings

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Adjust:

    Once an internal host has no active mapping in the PCP-controlled
    device, a subsequent PCP request for that host MAY be assigned to a
    different external IP address.

 to include a mention that the client has to no longer have either a
 *dynamic* or PCP mapping.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dwing@…             |        Owner:          
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  reopened
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:          
Component:  base                |      Version:          
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/24#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>