Subject: Re: [pcp] base #11 (closed): Flow control mechanism

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:46:50 -0000

#11: Flow control mechanism

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 duplicate of #21.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dthaler@…              |        Owner:           
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed   
 Priority:  major                  |    Milestone:           
Component:  base                   |      Version:           
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |   Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/11#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>