Subject: Re: [pcp] base #21 (new): Epoch=0 amplification attack

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:02:57 -0000

#21: Epoch=0 amplification attack

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * owner:  => dwing@…

Comment:

 Need text to:

       More clearly explain that if PCP server reduces
       its Epoch value, it will cause PCP clients to send
       requests to the PCP server, and PCP server needs to
       be scaled appropriately.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dthaler@…              |       Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:                 
Component:  base                   |     Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |    Keywords:                 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>