Subject: Re: [pcp] base #13 (new): DS-lite interaction

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:55:42 -0000

#13: DS-lite interaction

Comment(by dwing@…):

 Consensus:  encapsulation mode.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dwing@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:     
Component:  base                |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:59:44 -0000

#13: DS-lite interaction

Comment(by dwing@…):

 Reverse THEN..IF that is currently in
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-base-03#section-10.1.1

    1.  UPnP IGD and NAT-PMP are used in the LAN: an interworking
        function is required to be embedded in the B4 element to ensure
        interworking between the protocol used in the LAN and PCP.  UPnP
        IGD-PCP Interworking Function is described in Section 11.

 so it says IF..THEN.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/13#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>