Subject: Re: [pcp] base #19 (reopened): Handling of unrecognized IEs in request

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:01:55 -0000

#19: Handling of unrecognized IEs in request

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 in -04, I plan to add a new Option to appear in responses, containing a
 list of Options that weren't understood or weren't parsed successfully by
 the server.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dwing@…             |        Owner:          
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  reopened
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:          
Component:  base                |      Version:          
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/19#comment:3>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>