Subject: Re: [pcp] base #1 (closed): Epoch

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:27:43 -0000

#1: Epoch

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 consensus is to keep the Epoch in the general packet section.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  multiple            |        Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  critical            |    Milestone:                 
Component:  base                |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/1#comment:4>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>