Subject: [pcp] ticket maintenance

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:51:50 -0700

Ticket #32, http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/32, has two things
in its description:

  title:  "Interference between 2 clients on same host"
  Description:
      (1) How to prevent PCP Client_1 deletes the mappings of 
          PCP Client_2?
      (2) During failure scenarios, if a synchronisation procedure 
          is needed to retrieve the states from the PCP Server, 
          how to disambiguate the state of each PCP Client?

It seems that (2) in the Description is a duplicate of Ticket #39,
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/39, which says:

  title:  "mechanism to store disambiguating information at aggregation
points"
  Description:
      a request for a mechanism to store disambiguating information
      at aggregation points, e.g., between applications or in an IWF.

So I'm going to remove (2) from Ticket #32's description.

-d