Subject: Re: [pcp] #25: Nested NAT support

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:16:28 -0000

#25: Nested NAT support

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * component:  base => Extensions

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  multiple            |       Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                 
Component:  Extensions          |     Version:  1.0            
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/25#comment:4>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:07:20 +0100

A question: is it the same of 'embedded NAT' for a PCP Proxy
or it is a more generic issue?

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: embedded means embedded in the same device.