Subject: [pcp] #47: PCP Port Number 5351 or 44323?

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:15:03 -0000

#47: PCP Port Number 5351 or 44323?

 Section 15.1 specifies UDP port 44323.

 Section 11 (NAT-PMP Transition) only makes sense if port is same as NAT-
 PMP (5351).

 (Also current text like "If the first byte of the packet is zero, a dual-
 mode gateway SHOULD parse the request as a NAT-PMP-format
 message and reply using a NAT-PMP-format response." would seem to require
 NAT-PMP as a *normative* reference.)

-- 
------------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  cheshire@…                                |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                                    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                                     |   Milestone:     
Component:  base                                      |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                                         |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/47>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>