Subject: Re: [pcp] #32: Interference between 2 clients on same host

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:52:34 -0000

#32: Interference between 2 clients on same host

Old description:

> (1) How to prevent PCP Client_1 deletes the mappings of PCP Client_2?
> (2) During failure scenarios, if a synchronisation procedure is needed to
> retrieve the states from the PCP Server, how to disambiguate the state of
> each PCP Client?
> etc.

New description:

 How to prevent PCP Client_1 deletes the mappings of PCP Client_2?

--

Comment(by dwing@…):

 This ticket previously had two things in its Description:

       (1) How to prevent PCP Client_1 deletes the mappings of
           PCP Client_2?
       (2) During failure scenarios, if a synchronisation procedure
           is needed to retrieve the states from the PCP Server,
           how to disambiguate the state of each PCP Client?

 item (2) is a duplicate of Ticket #39, so has been removed from this
 ticket.

-- 
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  mohamed.boucadair@…                   |        Owner:          
     Type:  enhancement                           |       Status:  reopened
 Priority:  major                                 |    Milestone:          
Component:  base                                  |      Version:          
 Severity:  Active WG Document                    |   Resolution:          
 Keywords:                                        |  
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/32#comment:4>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>