Subject: Re: [pcp] #19: Handling of unrecognized IEs in request

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:24:48 -0000

#19: Handling of unrecognized IEs in request

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 In -07, there is a new Option called UNPROCESSED.  Issue closed.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dwing@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:        
Component:  base                |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/19#comment:4>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>