Subject: [pcp] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcp-base-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
    Author(s)     : D. Wing, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pcp-base-10.txt
    Pages         : 66
    Date          : 2011-04-29
    
   Port Control Protocol allows a host to control how incoming IPv6 or
   IPv4 packets are translated and forwarded by a network address
   translator (NAT) or simple firewall to an IPv6 or IPv4 host, and also
   allows a host to optimize its NAT keepalive messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-base-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.