Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-base-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:10:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Paul Selkirk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-base-12.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2011-05-20

   Port Control Protocol allows a host to control how incoming IPv6 or
   IPv4 packets are translated and forwarded by a network address
   translator (NAT) or simple firewall to an IPv6 or IPv4 host, and also
   allows a host to optimize its NAT keepalive messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-base-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-base-12.txt