Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-base-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:05:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Paul Selkirk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-base-18.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2011-12-01

   The Port Control Protocol allows an IPv6 or IPv4 host to control how
   incoming IPv6 or IPv4 packets are translated and forwarded by a
   network address translator (NAT) or simple firewall, and also allows
   a host to optimize its outgoing NAT keepalive messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-base-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-base-18.txt