Subject: [pcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:36:17 +0800

Hello All,

We have submitted a draft trying to share some deployment
considerations in mobile network environment.
Your comments are appreciated

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Cases Study- PCP Deployment in Mobile Network
       Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                         Zhen Cao
       Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt
       Pages           : 10
       Date            : 2012-03-05

  This memo provided two cases study, when PCP is deployed in mobile
  network.  Some motivation of deployment PCP in mobile network was
  described and justification for each deployment case was stated.
  Corresponding to each mode, the document discussed some features to
  address operational issues.  That might potentially cause some
  extension on PCP protocol level.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt

Many thanks

Gang