Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-00.txt

From: Prashanth Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:53:19 +0530

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title           : PCP Server Discovery with IPv4 traffic offload for Proxy
Mobile IPv6
 Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Ravikumar Chandrasekaran
                          Dan Wing
 Filename        : draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-00.txt
 Pages           : 13
 Date            : 2012-02-29

   This document proposes a solution to PCP Server Discovery problems in
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) networks when both home network traffic
   and traffic off-loaded to local access network require traversing a
   gateway implementing NAT and/or Firewall.  This draft proposes
   enhancements to DHCPv4 Relay Agent by introducing a new sub-option
   under DHCPv4 Relay Option and to PMIPv6 signaling through additional
   options to Proxy Binding Update/Acknowledgement messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-00.
txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-00.t
xt