Subject: Re: [pcp] #58: DHCP option issues from Margaret Wasserman

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 21:42:37 -0000

#58: DHCP option issues from Margaret Wasserman

Comment (by dthaler@…):

 Should be done in lastest draft.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  Margaret Wasserman <mrw@…>  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-
     Type:  defect                      |  dhcp@…
 Priority:  major                       |      Status:  new
Component:  dhcp                        |   Milestone:
 Severity:  -                           |     Version:
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/58#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 21:43:02 -0000

Changes (by dthaler@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  Margaret Wasserman <mrw@…>  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-
     Type:  defect                      |  dhcp@…
 Priority:  major                       |      Status:  closed
Component:  dhcp                        |   Milestone:
 Severity:  -                           |     Version:
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:  fixed
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/58#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>