Subject: [pcp] An open source PCP testing tool available

From: Xiaohong Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:41:53 +0800

Hi all,

FYI -An open source software of PCP testing tool, is made available
and can be downloaded at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcptestingsuits/, and it is
distributed under the Apache 2.0 license, the text of which is
available at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

This testing tool consists of Port Control Protocol (PCP)
functionality and a web UI, where user can specify each field of PCP
packets, for testing purpose. Common request/response header, both MAP
and PEER Opcode, and (filter and other) options are supported as per
PCP base draft. It works in both server and client manner, aiming at
providing a means to validate a third party’s PCP client and/or server
implementation.

A PCP Wireshark dissector, implemented by a Luc script, is also coming
along with this testing tool, to help with problem diagnosis.

PCP base draft implementation refers to:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-base-24

Cheers,
Xiaohong