Subject: [pcp] PCP WG On-going Items + possible interim meeting

From: "Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:06:46 +0000

FYI. 

If a item needs correction or we need to track something I missed, feel
free to send an email.

Chairs/ADs are considering an interim meeting on July 2nd. Let me know
your comments.

Open
====

- Call for Adoption of PCP DS-Lite (done, need new draft-ietf...)

- WGLC for PCP Server Selection and gathering of reviewers (Open)
- Further clarification on the use of IP address in DHCP PCP Option (AD +
Chairs)
- PCP Proxy needs a security section (open, Margaret Volunteered to work
with authors)

- PCP Proxy: discussion on processing of unknown options and opcods
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pcp/current/msg02935.html
  (open, med suggested text, folks commented, need draft respin)

- Create a PCP nested NAT use-case and based on that the required
extension (open, in-progress)
- Radius Extension confirmation of adoption on list (done, need respin)

- PCP failure scenarios need to contain only those scenarios not covered
    by base spec (respin done, failure scenarios draft proved useful in
recent nonce discussion)
- PCP authentication draft need updated based on discussion (done,
discussed on interim, new update needed)
- Nonce 
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pcp/current/msg03091.html
- Authentication EAP vs. PANA
     Last message on subject:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pcp/current/msg03086.html

- Multiple Address family Requests:
- Endpoint Independent _Family_ mappings and sharing of same internal
source port.
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-02

- Stability of external addresses
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pcp/current/msg02922.html
- Possible call of adoption of PCP failure and flows draft.

- Authentication through a Proxy
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pcp/current/msg03086.html

- Review of Analysis of Port Control Protocol in Mobile Networks (Tiru
reviewed, need resin)

- Call for Adoption of "Optimizing NAT and Firewall Keepalives Using Port
Control Protocol" (Open)

Done:

=====

- Adopt PCP Nat coord as WG document (done, comments received, respin done)
- WGLC Learn NAT64 PREFIX64s (done, comments received, official reviewers
done, respin done)
- WGLC PCP Description option (done, comments received, respin done)
- Publish UPnP-PCP IWF RFC (In RFC Ed Queue)
- Updated charter milestones and deliverables (done)