Subject: Re: [pcp] #30: GetExternalIP capability?

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 03:03:09 -0000

#30: GetExternalIP capability?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed
 * component:  UPnP interop => upnp-igd-interworking
 * severity:  Active WG Document => Submitted WG Document

Comment:

 GetExternalIPAddress() support was addressed in RFC 6970 section 4.2.

-- 
--------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                                 |   Milestone:
Component:  upnp-igd-interworking                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                                        |
--------------------------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/30#comment:3>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>