Subject: [pcp] #66: server-selection comments from Hassnaa Moustafa

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:13:00 -0000

#66: server-selection comments from Hassnaa Moustafa

 There are few editorial comments on draft (draft-ietf-pcp-server-
 selection-02) as follows:
 1. The term IP address family used in the draft needs more text
 clarification (to say for example IPv4 or IPv6 or maybe other points that
 the authors have in mind).
 2. The IP addresses used in the diagram (in the example of Section 5) is
 not very consistent with the IP addresses mentioned in the text that
 explains the diagram.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-server-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  server-selection         |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/66>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>