Subject: [pcp] #70: IETF 88 meeting feedback on draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-04

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:43:06 -0000

#70: IETF 88 meeting feedback on draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-04

 From the IETF 88 meeting notes
 (http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/minutes/minutes-88-pcp)

 [...]
 > Dave Thaler suggested that if port-set capability is added (or
 > removed), the PCP server can reset its Epoch to zero, which causes PCP
 > client to re-try using PORT_SET. New text is needed in the document for
 those things.
 > [See also discussion in the Jabber log.]

 I don't see this in draft -04.

 [...]
 > Simon: Possible to get multiple responses to a single request.
 > Dan: Add to Security Considerations.
 > Dan: If I'm missing one response out of the set, have to re-send
 request.
 > Dave: Need to know nonce, so this can still be an on-path attack.

 I don't see this in draft -04.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-port-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  port-set     |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG    |   Keywords:
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/70>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>