Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:58:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Learning NAT64 PREFIX64s using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Port Control Protocol (PCP) option to
   learn the IPv6 prefix(es) used by a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to
   build IPv4-converted IPv6 addresses.  This option is needed for
   successful communications when IPv4 addresses are used in referrals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/