Subject: [pcp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-09.txt> (DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:11:30 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Port Control Protocol WG (pcp)
to consider the following document:
- 'DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)'
  <draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-04-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
   hosts with Port Control Protocol (PCP) Server IP addresses.  The use
   of DHCPv4 or DHCPv6 depends on the PCP deployment scenario.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.