Subject: Re: [pcp] #72 (authentication): PCP server discovery & PCP authentication

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 04:44:21 -0000

#72: PCP server discovery & PCP authentication

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in draft-ietf-pcp-authentication-06

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  Stephen Farrell
  [email-masked]       |  <[email-masked]>
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  authentication           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/72#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>