Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:53:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Proxy Function
        Authors         : Simon Perreault
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-12-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new PCP functional element denoted as a PCP
   Proxy.  The PCP Proxy relays PCP requests received from PCP clients
   to upstream PCP server(s).  A typical deployment usage of this
   function is to help establish successful PCP communications for PCP
   clients that can not be configured with the address of a PCP server
   located more than one hop away.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/