Subject: [pcp] fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-04.txt

From: Sebastian Kiesel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 00:15:25 +0100

Dear all,

in this version of the draft, we have once again changed the wording in
section 2.1 (client behavior), referring all address selection and timer
issues to the server selection draft.

This should settle all issues identified in the WGLC or the Honululu
meeting.

thanks
Sebastian

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:12:07 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Addresses
        Authors         : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-01-28

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Addresses enable PCP clients
   to transmit signaling messages to their closest on-path NAT,
   Firewall, or other middlebox, without having to learn the IP address
   of that middlebox via some external channel.  This document
   establishes one well-known IPv4 address and one well-known IPv6
   address to be used as PCP Anycast Addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
pcp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp

----- End forwarded message -----

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 09:45:31 +0000

Dear Sebastien,

This version addresses the comments I made during the WGLC.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pcp [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Sebastian Kiesel
Envoyé : jeudi 29 janvier 2015 00:15
À : [email-masked]
Objet : [pcp] fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-04.txt

Dear all,

thanks
Sebastian

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Abstract: