Subject: [Pearg] Fwd: [irsg] IETF 103 Final Agenda

From: Shivan Sahib <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:46:20 -0700

Hi all,

PEARG is scheduled for 15:40 - 17:10 pm (Bangkok time; ICT GMT+7) on
Wednesday, Nov 7. We'll be on the 7th floor, meeting 1 breakout room.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/floor-plan?room=meeting-1#7th-floor>
MeetEcho link (for remote participation):
https://www.meetecho.com/ietf103/pearg/

---------- Forwarded message --------

IETF 103
Bangkok, Thailand
November 3-9, 2018
Hosts: Huawei and Cisco

The IETF 103 final agenda is now available. At this point only Area
Directors can submit changes in the form of a swap to [email-masked].

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may be made
to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on
the web versions of the agenda.

Code Lounge

At IETF 103 WG Chairs will have the ability to organize sessions focused on
running code in an effort to diversify the type of work that happens during
IETF meetings. This will allow for groups to informally meet to brainstorm,
code, and test ideas in the Code Lounge, a portion of the IETF lounge set
aside for such activities. The area will be designated by signage.
WG chairs can sign up for timeslots here:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/103codelounge

WG Chairs are encouraged to look at the final agenda and determine
timeslots that have the least conflict to ensure successful attendance to
the Code Lounge sessions as well as any traditional working group sessions.
It is okay for multiple WG chairs to sign up for the same timeslots. This
is in fact encouraged for work that spans multiple WGs.

Unofficial Side Meetings

As communicated back in May (
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg107813.html), the
IESG is running an agenda experiment on Friday of the IETF 103 meeting week.

Monday through Thursday, we will have two rooms available for attendees to
reserve for side meetings, as usual. On Friday, because there will be no
working group meetings, we will have eight rooms available for unofficial
side meetings. Projectors will be provided in all of the meeting rooms.
Meetecho will not be recording or providing remote participation on Friday.
Please note that all side meetings must conclude by 13:30.

We realize that keeping track of all of these side meetings may prove
challenging, so a calendar with subscription details can be found here:
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/103/side-meetings/

- Meeting wiki: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/ietf103
- To reserve a side meeting room:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/103sidemeetings
- IETF Meeting Room Policy:
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/meeting-rooms-policy/

Thank you!

IETF Secretariat