Subject: [Pearg] Pluggable Transports: draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00.txt submitted

From: David Oliver <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 12:52:18 -0400

With welcome assistance from Shivan Kaul and Brandon Wiley of Operation
Foundation, I have submitted a new Internet Draft to the IETF covered the
work on "Pluggable Transports" as a means of privacy protection.  The
submission is based, broadly, on the work of the community that grew up
around this work but specifically on the specification authored by Brandon.

The ID lives at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00.txt

Once again, thanks to the PT community, Brandon and Shivan for their
incredible work in this emerging area.

David Oliver, Guardian Project

David M. Oliver | david@g <[email-masked]>uardianproject.info |
http://g <http://olivercoady.com>uardianproject.info | @davidmoliver | +1
970 368 2366

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 12:20 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00.txt
To: David M. Oliver <[email-masked]>, Brandon Wiley <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by David M. Oliver and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-oliver-pluggable-transports
Revision:       00
Title:          Enabling Network Traffic Obfuscation - Pluggable Transports
Document date:  2019-07-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports

Abstract:
   Pluggable Transports (PTs) are a mechanism enabling the rapid
   development and deployment of network traffic obfuscation techniques
   used to circumvent surveillance and censorship.  This specification
   does not define or limit the techniques themselves, but rather
   focuses on the startup, shutdown, and inter-process communication
   mechanisms required to make these technologies interoperable with
   applications.

   This document is based heavily on [PT2.1].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat