Subject: [Pearg] Fwd: [105attendees] Africa Update session@IETF105

From: David Oliver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 10:14:27 -0400

Anyone attending IETF105 in Montreal?  This session seems like an excellent
opportunity to interject input into the development of the Internet in
Africa and ways in which privacy and access can be respected.  We at
Guardian Project have special interest in Africa with a new project
targeting low-cost, low-feature devices and networks of lower-speed and
higher intermittency.  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who attends this
event as to outcomes and discussion.

Thank you!

David Oliver

David M. Oliver | david@g <[email-masked]>uardianproject.info |
http://g <http://olivercoady.com>uardianproject.info | @davidmoliver | +1
970 368 2366

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nabil Benamar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 3:38 AM
Subject: [105attendees] Africa Update session@IETF105
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kevin Chege <[email-masked]>, Dawit Bekele <[email-masked]>

Dear All,

There are various activities taking place in Africa, to raise the awareness
of the IETF, encourage more engineers/academics to participate in the IETF,
and to build communities of practice in open standards development. There
will be an open session at the IETF 105 Meeting in Montreal, Canada on
Tuesday the 23rd of July from 12:10 to 13:20 where updates will be provided
on the activities being carried out in the region, and to discuss lessons
learned and opportunities for improvement and scaling of these activities.

If you are interested in learning about the activities and how one can
contribute, kindly register for the event. Engineers and academics from
Africa are highly encouraged to attend.

NOTE: Pre-registration is required for this event to facilitate adequate
seating and refreshment arrangements.

Below is the registration URL.

https://internetsociety.wufoo.com/forms/s1misahm0hkafmn/

Best regards
Nabil Benamar
-------------------
نبيل بنعمرو

-- 
105attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/105attendees