Subject: [PEPPERMINT] FW: I-D Action:draft-mule-peppermint-espp-requirements-01.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:04:16 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 12:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-peppermint-espp-requirements-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Provisioning Protocol Requirements for ENUM-SIP
Addressing Servers
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, J. Mule
	Filename        : draft-mule-peppermint-espp-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document presents use cases and protocol requirements for provisioning
ENUM-SIP addressing servers.  The provisioned data is used by the addressing
server to return session establishment data for SIP entities to route SIP
requests to the target destinations.
An ENUM-SIP addressing server acts as a Lookup Function in session peering
to determine the target domain of a given SIP request.  It may also act as a
Location Routing Function to develop the location of the SIP signaling
entity in the target domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-peppermint-espp-requirements-
01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint