Subject: [Pidloc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 10:26:32 -0500

Hi all,

PIdLoc Problem Statement draft Rev. 01 has just been submitted.
We expect to have more revisions in the coming days, so please contribute
text, send your comments to the list.
Regards,
Behcet & Dirk

A new version of I-D, draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-xyz-pidloc-ps
Revision:       01
Title:          Problem Statement for Secure End to End Privacy in IdLoc
Systems
Document date:  2019-05-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-pidloc-ps/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-ps
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-01

Abstract:
   Efficient and service aware flexible end-to-end routing in future
   communication networks is achieved by routing protocol approaches
   making use of Identifier Locator separation systems.  Since these
   systems require a correlation between identifiers and location which
   might allow tracking and misusage of individuals' identities and
   locations such operation demands for highly secure measures to
   preserve privacy of users and devices.  This document tries to
   identify and describe typical use cases and derive thereof a problem
   statement describing issues and challenges for application of privacy
   preserving Identifier-Locator split (PidLoc) approaches.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat