Subject: [Pidloc] REQUIREMENT DRAFT draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00 SUBMISSION

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 10:15:19 -0500

Folks,

Just now, we submitted the requirement draft Rev. 00.
Please read it, it is very short.
Send your comments, text contributions to the list.
Have a nice Memorial Day.

Regards,
Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs
Revision:       00
Title:          Requirements to Secure End to End Privacy in IdLoc Systems
Document date:  2019-05-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs

Abstract:
   Use of Identifier Locator separation systems is proposed for various
   use cases to allow for efficient and service aware flexible end-to-
   end routing.  A statement on the issue of privacy preservation of
   both users and devices identity and location describes major
   challenges identified for this problem.  This document attempts to
   derive requirements towards a potential solution space of approaches
   to preserve privacy in Identifier-Locator split (PidLoc) protocols.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat