Subject: PLEASE Consider this Simple, yet Profound Gyroscope Microgravity Concept

From: "Dan Pestana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:12:33 -0800

Welcome to Dan Pestana's "Gyrospoke Hovercraft"
Disclosure Webpage
This email has been created to showcase my
invention called the "Gyrospoke."

http://www.prowsales.com/gyrospoke/gyrospoke.html

The device consists of 2 sets of 4 levers, strategically and symmetrically
connected at 8 hinged fulcrums which are fixed pivot points. These fulcrums
support the load surface and are connected to 2 hub planes supporting the 2
sets of spoke levers. Each of the 8 spoke levers is equipped with its own
motorized gyroscope on the outer end of the rimless spoke.
Each spoke is supported midway by a hinged fulcrum leg extending from the
payload surface above (or below) the levers. The center of the device is
comprised of 2 hub planes driven together and apart by a symmetrical one
piston high torque engine. The 2 hubs are connected to the load surface by
only these fulcrum hinges. Four hub ends of the spoke levers are connected
to the upper hub plane. The other set of 4 hub ends of the spoke levers are
connected to the lower hub plane. (The hub planes are pushed and pulled
apart and together by the electronically cycled stroke one piston engine
mentioned above.)

As the gyroscope motors on the outer end of the spokes spin their
corresponding gyroscopes, an effort or resistance to change is introduced at
the hinged fulcrums. This effort or force is transmitted to the load surface
by the supporting hinged legs. An inertial force is created by the hub
engine's independently self-contained opposition to the centrifugal or
inertial effort of the 2 sets of four gyroscopes also working against each
other. The inertial force created is harnessed and transmitted to the load.
The central opposition is then leveraged by the corresponding and relative
resistance to the gyroscope's inertial force at the fulcrum. The independent
hub stroke effort also leverages the 2 sets of opposing centrifugal forces
at the shared fulcrum hinges. A neutral microgravity is expected which will
allow the Gyrospoke to maintain a levitation or buoyancy on any vertical
plane it is located at or placed in. This efficient interpretation of
inertial force will also be useful for a number of other devices needing
independent gravity (i.e.: braking mechanisms, propulsion and powers
supplies).
I have been working on this concept for 15 years and have many notes and
several prototypes to support my ownership of its inception. I have never
able to get past what I thought would be the simplest part of the device,
that is the construction of the interacting levers between the two hub
planes. My homemade gyroscopes seemed to work okay, but without the two hub
planes pushing and pulling symmetrically against each other the prototypes
are rendered useless.

I hope to experiment with the direction and speed of the gyroscopes' spin
once my final prototype is finished. I presume that for the sake of
stability, it will be wise to the have gyroscopes adjacent to each other
have symmetrically opposite spins to neutralize their inclination to tilt
when a load is applied.

I welcome any person's constructive input.
I hereby authorize the construction of this device by any person wishing to
test my theory. Should you build a working device and wish to profit
financially from its construction, I would be happy to entertain a nominal
bid for sale of usage to you or your company.

Dan Pestana
8002 N. Packwood Ave.
Tampa, FL 33604-3815
(813) 931-8036
[email-masked]