Subject: link ARQ issues draft -02 delta

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:01:16 +0100 (BST)

Taking a cue from Phil and a chance to indicate we've been working on
it, a tentatively-close-to-final -02 delta of the link ARQ issues
draft is temporarily available. (It's been retitled to fit in
better with the other drafts).

Until Friday, you can grab it from:
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/draft-link-arq-02-delta.txt

Any comments/corrections appreciated before I send in the final -02
on Friday.

thanks,

L.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:21:19 +0100 (BST)

> better with the other drafts).

the final -02 has now been submitted for publication.
Thanks to Reiner for his feedback on the delta.

L.

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:05:40 +0100 (BST)

> Thanks to Reiner for his feedback on the delta.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-link-arq-issues-02.txt

has now appeared.

L.