Subject: PfHSN 2002: Early Registration Deadline April 7, 2002

From: Georg Carle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 01:44:51 +0200

Dear Colleagues, 

our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies!

The early registration of the IFIP/IEEE Workshop on 
    Protocols For High-Speed Networks (PfHSN'2002)
            April 22-24, Berlin, Germany
ends on April 7, 2002

For complete information about the workshop, please visit:
   http://www.pfhsn.org/pfhsn2002/

The program of the workshop is available under:
   http://www.pfhsn.org/pfhsn2002/schedule.html

Yours sincerely,

Georg Carle and Martina Zitterbart - Co-Chairs of PfHSN'2002
James Sterbenz - Chair, Stering Committee of PfHSN

P.S.
Please feel free to distribute it to those who might be interested.

-- 
Georg Carle                     E-mail: [email-masked]
Fraunhofer Institut FOKUS       Tel.:  +49-30 3463 7149
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31       Fax:   +49-30 3463 8149
D-10589 Berlin, Germany         http://www.fokus.fhg.de/usr/carle/