Subject: [pilc] pilc list has moved to ietf.org

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 07:57:20 -0700

We've successfully moved the pilc mailing list to ietf.org.  The IETF
secretariat maintains a mailman server which has better spam rejection
than the majordomo configuration we were using at NASA.  Let's hope
the spam drops significantly on this list.

To send mail to the list send it to [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to the list management page at
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc

List archives will be maintained at 

New messages (on the ietf.org list):
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/pilc/current/maillist.html

Old messages & new messages (from the nasa.gov and ietf.org lists):
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/list/archive/

Many thanks to Mark Allman for maintaining the old list since November 1999.

--aaron

_______________________________________________
pilc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc