Subject: [pilc] TCP over un-schedule half-duplex radio channel

From: "Amin Abdul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:24:18 -0400

Hi,

I have three questions for you regarding un-schedule half-duplex
radio channel and packet re-ordering.

1- My understanding (limited) is most of the PILC documents 
assumed the schedule half-duplex radio channel. Is my assumption is 
correct?

2- Basically I am interested in carrying TCP over un-schedule 
half-duplex radio channel. Is any IETF or other research group 
address this problem (besides introducing the robust link layer).

3- In "Advice for Internet Subnetwork Designer" draft, section 15
 "Packet Reordering". I am little bit confused about correlation between
PPP and "Packet Reordering". It make sense in the up-link (host-ISP)
 but I am not sure in the down-link (ISP-host). Would some one please
clarify what I am missing here.

Thanks,
Amin

_______________________________________________
pilc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/