Subject: [pilc] request for IESG review of "Advice for Internet Subnetwork Designers"

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:42:27 -0700

Allison, Scott-

It's taken over three years but the PILC working group has reached a rough 
consensus (and a final edit) on the document "Advice for Internet 
Subnetwork Designers."  Version 12 (draft-ietf-pilc-link-design-12.txt) was 
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on Friday.   This is a really good 
document which I hope will provide useful guidance to link layer technology 
designers for years to come.

We would like the IESG to consider publication of this document as a BCP 
RFC.

FYI, this is the final document in the pilc charter.

Many thanks,

--aaron (for aaron & spencer)

_______________________________________________
pilc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/