Subject: one more Q on Asserts

From: Desikan Saravanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:44:49 -0800

When a router looses in assert process, it prunes the interface.
The prune timer associated with that pruned interfaces should have
the value of default prune interval of 210 seconds.

At present, the draft does not say anything about this explicitly.

What do u guys say?

DS

---

From: Liming Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:48:24 -0800 (PST)

"desikan>" == Desikan Saravanan <[email-masked]> writes:

desikan>> When a router looses in assert process, it prunes the
desikan>> interface.  The prune timer associated with that pruned
desikan>> interfaces should have the value of default prune interval
desikan>> of 210 seconds.

desikan>> At present, the draft does not say anything about this
desikan>> explicitly.

desikan>> What do u guys say?

There is no need to say the same thing repeatedly. (Ask your fellow
Shahzad what he thinks.)

-Liming

---

From: vishwas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 98 13:39:00 PST

What do u guys say?

DS
[vishwas]

TRUE