Subject: RE: Assert on outgoing interface

From: Desikan Saravanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:38:51 -0800

Hi

To conclude what you guys talking about,

it is agreed that, outgoing interfaces referred in the assert section, do
not
include the pruned interfaces.

am i right?

I also feel the winner sending the last assert confirming its winning, is
unnecessary.

DS

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:37:32 PST

In message <8F76211F5DB3D1119F6F00A0C95A6630BE6342@SOL>you write:
>not include the pruned interfaces.

Correct, they do not.  In fact, when the spec talks about processing a
received prune, it says "remove the interface from the outgoing interface
list".  So pruned interfaces are not in the outgoing interface list.

  Bill