Subject: Current Agenda

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:08:53 -0500

The current agenda for the upcoming Orlando meeting can be found at:

http://www.juniper.net/~pusateri/pim/agenda.html

Here is a copy:

Monday, December 7 at 1530-1730

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

   PIM for IPv6                                Brian Haberman   10 minutes
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-ipv6-00.txt

   Scalable Timers for PIM                     Puneet Sharma
   No draft yet

   PIM authentication draft update             Liming Wei       15 minutes
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-v2-auth-00.txt

   PIM-DM draft update, and misc
   discussions on open issues                  Liming Wei       15 minutes
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-v2-dm-01.txt

   PIM-SM spec status update                   Liming Wei       10 minutes
   No draft yet

   MPLS with PIM-SM                            Dirk Ooms        15 minutes
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ooms-mpls-pimsm-00.txt

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send additions or updates to Liming <[email-masked]> or
myself <[email-masked]>.

Thanks,
Tom