Subject: Mail Server

From: vishwas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 98 12:10:00 PST

Heloo Sys Add,
 Pl check the LIst, I am receiving twin mails on this list....

Regards
vishwa
(Software Engineer, Future Software Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
..one of the strongest motives that lead men to art and science is
escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless
dreariness, from the fetters of one's own ever-shifting desires. A
finely tempered nature longs to escape from the personal life into the   
world of objective perception and thought    -    Albert Einstein.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---

From: Alejandro Avella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 07:52:53 -0700

I am also receiving twin emails in this list.

-Alejandro

---

From: Pavlin Ivanov Radoslavov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 13:10:07 -0800

If you are receiving twin emails, then you have subscribed to both
[email-masked] and [email-masked] mailing
lists.
Because pim-implementors is subscribed to pim, you need to prune
yourself from one of the lists.

Pavlin