Subject: PIM Working Group Agenda

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:23:47 -0400

I've added an Agenda page for the upcoming Oslo meeting.

http://www3.juniper.net/~pusateri/pim/oslo/index.html

It basically looks like this:

PIM Working Group

Tuesday, July 13, 1999 at 0900-1130, Oslo, Norway
------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Agenda Topic                     Presented by     Time        Slides

  Status report on PIM-DM,
  PIM-SM, PIM authentication       Liming Wei      20 minutes  Powerpoint
  drafts

  Bidirectional tree PIM           Deborah         30 minutes  Powerpoint
                                   Estrin

  PIM DM State-Refresh             Isidor          20 minutes  Powerpoint
                                   Kouvelas

  Simple Key Management for PIM    Thomas          20 minutes  Powerpoint
                                   Hardjono

  A QoS-Aware Routing Framework
  for PIM-SM Based IP-Multicast    Subir Biswas    15 minutes  Powerpoint
------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to speak and aren't listed here, please let me know.

If you are going to speak and have slides from your talk available
now, send me a copy or a URL pointer and I'll add them to the page.

See you next week.

Thanks,
Tom