Subject: IT SCHOLARSHIPS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 13:27:00

COMPUTER AND IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE FACULTY, STAFF
& STUDENTS
 
Dear Faculty/Staff/Student,

National Education Foundation (NEF) CyberLearning, a non-profit organization
dedicated to bridging the Digital Divide since 1994, is offering
tuition-free on-line training in Information Technology to the first 10,000
applicants in April. 

NEF, nominated for the prestigious Ford Foundation Leadership Award, offers
two on-line programs recently acclaimed by FORBES Magazine as the "Best of
the Web" and sponsored by the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE:

1) Personal Computing (300+ self-study and instructor-led courses including
all Microsoft Office in English and Spanish, Web Design, Lotus Notes,
Internet, E-mail, E-commerce, Palm etc, tuition value of $1,000) for a $75
registration fee, the only cost.

2) Information Technology (650+ self-study and instructor-led courses,
including the above and 350+ Certification courses in Microsoft, Cisco,
Oracle, Novell, Web Master, A+, Network+ etc, tuition value of $3,000) for a
$270 registration fee, the only cost. 

There are no tuition costs for classes.  The registrant receives free
unlimited access to all the courses, a 24x7 online library, 24x7 tech
support, 24x7 skill tests, chat areas and evaluations. This is an
exceptional value and a great way for anyone to upgrade IT skills and learn
new skills.  

To sign up, visit www.cyberlearning.org and click on "PC Scholarships(300+
Courses)" or click on "IT Scholarships (650+ Courses)."  Then, complete the
"Teachers and Others in Education" application. 

Many universities and colleges reimburse the fee or pay with Purchase Order.
Thousands of faculty, staff, students, teachers and government employees are
already enrolled in the program.

To bridge the Digital Divide, NEF also provides "No Excuse" IT training
scholarships to disadvantaged school and college students and teachers
everywhere in the Nation.
 
Please forward this information to those interested in IT training. Groups can
sign up using university/college credit card or Purchase Order. 

To unsubscribe, please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

About NEF: The non-profit National Education Foundation CyberLearning,
nominated for the FORD FOUNDATION Leadership Award, has provided
tuition-free IT training to thousands of students, teachers, government and
non-profit employees and disadvantaged individuals since 1994, and will be
offering 24 HARVARD Management Skills courses and SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL and
GED Test Prep courses online soon. 

NEF is well on its way to training 100,000 IT professionals as mentors and a
million disadvantaged students nationally through its "No Excuse" IT
Training Program. NEF has earned many distinctions including "The Ivy League
of IT Training," "1995 Fairfax Human Rights Award," and " A Leader in
Bridging the Digital Divide."

"You are helping to empower America. I salute you for your ongoing
commitment to creating a better America," --- Former President Clinton

"Congratulations on a wonderful program." --- Congressional Leader Tom Davis
(R-VA)

"This is an awesome opportunity. You are making a difference."--
Washingtonjobs.com

"NEF can make a positive  difference in the lives of a great number of
individuals." --- Microsoft

" The best online IT training program I have come across. I am using it to
train my students in IT certification," --- Doug Bertain, Palo Alto High
School IT Teacher

" I just want to say thank you on behalf of the many people that benefit
from your incredible benevolence."
--- Lilia Nunez, a registrant and a Digital Divide program beneficiary

"I have found the CyberLearning online courses to be extremely easy and
useful. I liked pre-course self-assessment and IT books online and available
24/7. The course screens were interactive and made me feel as if I was in the
application itself. The site looks and feels very professional. The list of
courses is huge. It includes something for almost everyone. I find this to
be a very worthy cause."
--- Ken Horowitz, IT Training Coordinator