Subject: per (S,G) Register state machine at DR ?

From: "K.P.Ramamurthy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:31:49 +0530

Hi ,
  In the per(S,G) register state machine at DR I see that when the state
machine
transitions from "JOINED" state to "PRUNE" state on receiving the
"REGISTER_STOP_MESSGE"
EVENT after removing the TUNNEL , so in the "PRUNE" state the TUNNEL does
not exist !!.
When a "RP-CHANGED" event occurs in the "PRUNE" state, the action indicates
"REDIRECT TUNNEL TO NEW RP", but since the TUNNEL does not exist in the
PRUNE state,
the action should have been "ADD TUNNEL" instead of "REDIRECT TUNNEL TO NEW
RP".
                                 Is that so ????
          best regards and thanks
         Ramamurthy.K.P

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:47:07 -0700

"Remove reg tunnel" is meant to mean "Remove reg tunnel from olist(S,G)"
i.e., the opposite of "Add reg tunnel to olist(S,G)".  This could use
some clarification.

  Bill