Subject: [pim] A Dental Breakthrough24738

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:34:53 -1800

Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!

Have you
considered professional teeth whitening? If so, you know it usually costs
between $300 and $500 from your local dentist!

Visit our site to learn how to
professionally whiten your teeth, using the exact same whitening system
your dentist uses, at a fraction of the cost!

Here's what you get:

We
will show you what to look for in a whitening system!

We
will show you a comparison of all of the products available today,
including their costs!

We
know our product is the best on the market, and we back it with a 30 day
money back guarantee!

Click here to learn
more!