Subject: [pim] PIMD on Linux RedHat 8.0/7.3

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:32:40 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

Could someone tell me if Pimd is working fine on Linux RH 8.0/7.3 ?
I installed pimd-2.1.0-alpha29.13 on 3 Linux boxes using RH 8.0
distribution. When running Pimd, I am able to see that the most common
functionnalities of PIM-SM setup are working. I see that through the debug
options.
However, as soon as the source start sending packets, the PC on which the
source is directly connected freezes and I have my CAPS Lock as well my
Scroll Lock lights that are blinking.
I thought the issue was related to RH 8.0, so I installed an older version
of RH, that is 7.3, however the same issue keeps occuring.
While debugging using CTRL+ALT+F10 window, the following error message was
shown:

<0> Kernel Panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler !
    In interupt handler . not syncing.

thanks,

Abou
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/pim