Subject: [pim] Moving the PIM mailing list

From: Pavlin Radoslavov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:35:29 -0800

All,

The mailing list of the IETF PIM working group
would be moved from its current location to the IETF site.
The new address of the list would be:

pim at ietf.org

I will automatically subscribe all current members so you don't need
to do anything. Everyone subscribed to the new mailing list would
receive an automated message. If you don't receive such message,
then please let me know.

If you want to unsubscribe from the new list, you can use its WEB
interface:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim/

Shortly I will disable the old list and will update the web page
(http://netweb.usc.edu/pim/) to point to the new address.

For the time being all the email sent to the old address will be
redirected to the new address, but the redirected email will be
delayed for administrative approval. Hence, this redirection may be
cut-off in the future.

If you need any administrative assistance with your membership,
please send an email to the administrative contact listed at the
bottom of the web page of the new mailing list.

Thank You,
Pavlin
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Liming Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:08:03 -0800 (PST)

Pavlin,

Thank you for maintaining the mailing list for the 5-7 years, and,
also for all the work involved in moving the mailing list to the IETF
site.

I'd also like to thank the USC network lab for lending the email
server for the past 5+ years.

-Liming Wei
-----------
> From: Pavlin Radoslavov <[email-masked]>
> 
> All,
>