Subject: [pim] PIM MIB update needed

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:29:52 -0700

We have some volunteers to work on the PIM MIB a few meetings ago
and since no visible progress has been made, I'm going to ask
for new volunteers to pick up this effort. This is necessary
to move the PIM sparse mode draft forward.

So if you are looking for a way to contribute, please consider this.

If you've worked on the PIM MIB in the past and can provide the
original document source, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tom
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:14:27 -0700

I apolgize to Jonathon Nicholas <[email-masked]> for not
mentioning the work he did on the PIM MIB.

I had forgotten about his contribution when I sent out this note.
His work has expired from the internet drafts repository and he
will resubmit it and we can go from there. Jonathon has agreed
to continue working on it if needed.

We also have two others interesting in helping:

Kumar Krishnakumar <[email-masked]>
Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>

Thanks for volunteering.

Tom